ACCOUNTING CLERK – HRS-0092
Under the general direction of the Chief Financial Officer, is responsible for maintaining the general ledger transactions, account reconciliations, processing accounts payable, and other financial related activities and projects as assigned.
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations for month end closing.
- Prepare and record the month end journal entries.
- Detail and record the monthly credit card expenses.
- Work closely with CFO and outside accounting firm to ensure timely and accurate financial statements.
- Process, verify and enter weekly invoices for payment.
- Follow up with vendors on invoice discrepancies.
- Print checks for signature and mail out payments.
- Scan or file the paid invoices.
Other Finance & Billing Duties
- Prepare the daily lab billing files for the hospital clients.
- Prepare and file the monthly Idaho sales and use tax returns.
- Prepare and file the monthly Washington business and occupation tax returns.
- Verify and record the cash receipts log prepared by billing.
- Provide additional support as needed in billing and accounts receivable.
- Assist the CFO in various projects as assigned.
Other duties as assigned.
Planning and organizing.
Oral and written communication skills.
High attention to detail and accuracy.
Ability to multi-task.
Customer service orientation
- 2 years of General Ledger Accounting and/or Accounts Payable.
- Strong background and experience in using MS Excel.
- General experience using MS Office products.
- Knowledge and compliance with relevant local, state and federal financial regulations.
- MAS-90 accounting software experience preferred but not required.
High School Diploma, Associates Degree preferred.
Drug Free Workplace