Our goal at Pathologists’ Regional Laboratory is to enhance patient care for our community and medical providers by delivering high quality anatomic and clinical pathology services for every patient – every visit. We will strive to meet these goals by continuing to grow and adapt to the changing healthcare environment.
Who We Are
Pathologists’ Regional Laboratory has operated a full service clinical and anatomic laboratory since 1968.
PRL proudly serves as a quality link between clinicians and patient care. Our clinical facility is located in Idaho and is fully staffed with qualified Medical Technologists 24 hours a day.
Our anatomical site is located in Lewiston, Idaho.
We have several remote locations in the Lewiston-Clarkston Valley as well as in Pullman, Washington, in order to accommodate client needs on the Palouse. For a list of collections sites click here.
Alan C. Peterson, M.D.
University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Residency: University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Board Certification: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Sub-specialty Interests: Dermatopathology, Gastrointestinal Pathology, Breast Pathology and Cytology
Rebecca Fulton, M.D.
Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center
- Fellowship: University of Texas Health Science Center
- Board Certification: Anatomical and Clinical Pathology, Hematopathology
- Sub-Specialty Interests: Hematopathology, Gastrointestinal Pathology and Molecular Pathology
Anatomic Pathology Manager
Human Resources Director
- B.S. Psychology, Lewis-Clark State College
- M.A. Industrial-Organizational
- Psychology, Seattle Pacific University
Certifications: PHR; SHRM-CP
Chief Financial Officer
- MSA, University of Phoenix
- BS, Business and Accounting, University of Phoenix
- Certificate of Business and Office Technology, Lewis Clark State College
- Certification: CHFP, Advanced Certification of Leadership
Debra D. Monniere
American Society for Clinical Pathology Certified Phlebotomist (PBT)
Josh E. Buessing, MBA, MLS (ASCP)
- BS, Medical Technology, Emporia State University
- Certificate of Medical Technology, Kansas University Medical Center
- MBA, University of Phoenix
- 23 years laboratory management experience
- ASCP Certified Microbiology Technologist (M)
- Bachelor of Science, Lewis-Clark State College
- B.A. Business Management, Southern Adventist University
- 10+ years of IT experience in healthcare